The versatility of the Frio Stand lies in its baby female pin receptor, which easily mounts to your standard grip gear. You’ll also love the integrated modifier, for use with existing umbrellas, reflectors, diffusers, snoots, and grids.
Versatile Baby Pin Adapter Cold Shoe Setup
Solve any lighting challenge, baby! The Frio Stand has a baby ⅝” (16mm) female pin receptor that mounts to arms, light stands, C-stands, roller stands, wall plates—or any standard grip gear. It’s a must-have to help you get the perfect precision shot. Plus, Frio Stand comes with the Best. Cold Shoe. Ever.
308 in stock
Use the Frio Stand anywhere with any standard grip gear to create a setup with the benefits of a light stand, but with much less space to achieve perfectly lit shots.
- Frio Stand modifier holder is built with these useful features:
- Adjustable knurled knob for easy positioning
- Locking nut allows precise positioning of light and modifier
- Soft tip screw won’t mar modifier
- Aircraft aluminum
- Stainless steel
- Hard anodized
- Molded polymer
- Stainless steel ¼”-20 and ⅜”-16 screw threads
- 50.8mm (2″) height
- ¼” screw
- Holder opening accepts anything up to 8.25 mm (.32″)
- Locking nut for precise alignment of light and modifier
- 1 Frio Stand baby pin adapter cold shoe setup
- Frio Lifetime Warranty